Parents Chain 12-Year Old Boy For 2 Months

The Police in Ogun on Wednesday captured a 33-year-old lady, Yomi Kazeem, and her mom, Yemi Kazeem, for supposedly chaining a 12-year-old child for two months over allegation of being stubborn. 

The State's Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, who paraded the suspects at the scene of the wrongdoing at Ife-lagba group in Obada zone of Ewekoro gathering region depicted the advancement sad. 

Ilyasu said the capture took after an alarm got by men of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, who were on routine watch around the zone on Wednesday. 

He said that the casualty, who is 12 years old, was fixing to an iron seat with a major chain at the habitation of his grandma for two months. 

"This is an instance of underhandedness and the kid had thin by reason of this barbaric treatment dispensed to him by the couple. 

"He has been tied like an animal and has been pooping and eating at a similar spot for around two months. 

"We rapidly needed to move in to impact the capture in accordance with the laws of the state and worldwide prescribed procedures. 

" A person can't take such cruel measure against another individual. 

"Such issues can prompt instances of ceremonies and vanishings of people thus we needed to move quick," he said. 

The mother, who later talked with newsmen, said she and the young man's dad, Wale Azeez, had been isolated since 2011. 

As indicated by her, he has since been living with his fatherly grandma and she just carried the tyke to live with her in November 2017. 

"I was informed that he was determined and dependably fled from home while he was at Sagamu with his fatherly grandma. 

"He had kept on doing likewise and we needed to go and get him at various areas in Abeokuta on a few events. 

"He has likewise stolen my cash and telephone and fled and his disposition had driven me to convey him here at Obada to remain with my mom. 

"My mom revealed to me she could never again adapt to the circumstance and this was the reason I chose to secure him," she said. 

The mother said that he was not secured for all time for the two months, adding that he was permitted to move about incidentally. 

She, in any case, said that she lamented her activity.

Post a Comment