Passenger Hits Plywood on Motorcycle Rider's Head Until He Dies Over N150

23-year-old jobseeker, Ibrahim Sulaimon from Kogi State, have been captured by officers of the Nigerian Police for allegedly killing a motocycle rider, Rafiu Gafar, in the Ajuwon territory of Ogun State over an argument on cash. 

The father of one, who was hit with plywood on the head a few times, was affirmed dead at a private healing facility in the region. 

As indicated by Punch Metro, a relative who argued namelessness said the casualty left his significant other and youngster for his day by day bread on July 13 when the occurrence happened. 

He said it was four days after the fact that a policeman educated the family that he had been killed. 

He stated, "He went out that day for work. He generally handled Ajuwon and its environs. In any case, everyone was shocked when he didn't return home. We hunt down him for four days with no follow. 

"No one knew anything until the point when a policeman originated from the Ajuwon Police Division and indicated us photos of his dead body. He revealed to us that he was hit with plywood on the head a few times that Thursday when he disappeared, over insignificant N150." A witness, Jimi Ola, disclosed to PUNCH Metrothat Rafiu picked Sulaiman and a co-voyager, recognized as Ibrahim Ahmed, at a Zenith Bank office along the Ajuwon-Akute Road on the way to their goal at Reality Plaza. 

He clarified that the gatherings consented to a N150 toll. 

He stated, "When they got to the square, they gave him N500 and requested a change of N350. "However 

Rafiu revealed to them that he didn't have the change and Ahmed offered to go inside the house to gather a N200 note from his significant other. "Be that as it may, in light of the fact that he was taking too long, Rafiu began whining that they should hustle with the goal that he could proceed with his work. "There was a verbal trade amongst him and the suspect. The speculate ended up noticeably furious, picked plywood used to cover a cesspit, and hit him on the head." PUNCH Metro was informed that the presume surrendered the casualty out and about. 

After around three hours, some group pioneers were said to have alarmed the Divisional Police Officer responsible for the Ajuwon Police Division, who requested a watch group to the scene. 

At the point when the policemen touched base at the scene, they were said to have met Rafiu oblivious and took him to Tamara Hospital, a private healing center at Imole-Ayo transport stop. 

The casualty was accounted for to be seeping through his ears, nostrils and mouth because of the assault. 

The specialist was said to have educated the cops that blood had hindered his breathing organs. 

Amid an operation to spare the casualty, he purportedly surrendered. A demise endorsement, marked by the healing center, showed that Rafiu experienced 'Aviation route Obstruction' and passed on at around 3.45am on July 14. 

The suspect, Sulaimon, an indigene of Kogi State, admitted to the wrongdoing in his announcement to the police. 

Source: Punch Nigeria

Post a comment